BECOME THE LEADER YOU HOPE TO BE
(AND WISH YOU’D HAD)
Leaders who engage in executive coaching are seeking to take a major step forward in their capabilities, often due to enhanced responsibilities or to reach corporate milestones. Coaching can especially benefit professionals who find themselves going through critical points of change such as corporate growth, assuming a new leadership position, enhancing a management team, repositioning, or career progression.
All coaching is delivered one-on-one around issues unique to the individual leader. Our clients are located worldwide, and we coach virtually as well as in-person.
Sessions are 60-90 minutes in length, twice per month with follow up between meetings. Our coaching combines feedback from key stakeholders, psychometric assessments, and a personalized, measurable goal plan to help leaders make significant improvements on the skills critical to their overall effectiveness. Coaching is typically delivered over the course of six months, with options for alternate durations.
Coaching programs can address one or more of the following areas:
- Executive performance: How to let go of limiting behaviors and adopt successful practices that support performance in your current role and prepare you for your next one
- Leadership presence with I-Presence™ methodology: Practical guide to communicate a compelling leadership presence and inspire others
- Team development and management: Helping executives build followership, accountability, vision, organizational alignment and culture
- Influence and executive stature: How to increase your power, organizational influence, and thought leadership
- Alignment of personal and executive potential: Cultivating a career around your unique strengths and contributions